|UCLA DA 156.19: Execution of Agreements|
February 25, 2011
|From:||Administrative Vice Chancellor Sam J. Morabito|
|To:||Associate Vice Chancellor, Information Technology Services Andrew Wissmiller|
Within the scope of this delegation, you are authorized to negotiate and execute all such agreements, except those which contain provisions falling within the restrictions and limitations set forth in Standing Order 100.4 (dd), or which require approval of The Regents because of specific policy memoranda issued from time to time.
This delegation is not to be used for transactions which are covered under authority delegated concerning:
- Execution of purchase contracts, sub-contracts, and standard purchase orders for goods and services to be supplied to the University (UC DA 2100);
- Campus-related real property rental agreements (Leases) (UC DA 2140);
- Solicitation and acceptance or execution of certain extramural grants and contracts (UC DA 2036);
- Affiliation agreements with other institutions or hospitals (UC DA 0916);
- Solicitation or acceptance of gifts (UC DA 2011); and
- Those delegations established in Business and Finance Bulletins such as BUS-34, Securing the Services of Independent Consultants, or in University policies such as the University of California Patent Policy or University of California Policy on Copyright Ownership.
Any redelegation of this authority shall be in writing with copies to me and those listed below. Please contact the Manager, Administrative Policies & Delegations for assistance with redelegations.
Executive Vice Chancellor & Provost
Universitywide Policy Coordinator
Manager, Administrative Policies & Delegations