|UCLA DA 141.06: Administration of University-Owned Off-Campus Rental Housing|
November 19, 2007
|From:||Chancellor Gene D. Block|
|To:||Administrative Vice Chancellor Sam J. Morabito|
|Supersedes:||UCLA DA 141.03 (Administration of University-Owned Off-Campus Rental Housing) to Vice Chancellor Morabito, dated 8/1/2005.|
- the execution and administration of construction contracts, design professional agreements, professional services agreements and construction management agreements;
- the execution and administration of rental and lease agreements for qualifying tenants including rates, terms, and tenant and University obligations;
- the establishment and administration of rental rates;
- performance of both routine maintenance and upkeep of facilities, and capital improvement projects for selected units;
- ensuring that all tenants are duly apprised of their rights and responsibilities and maintaining an effective landlord/tenant relationship.
The authority to make any major changes in the permitted uses of these facilities resides with The Regents.
This delegation is being reissued due to an organization change and there are no substantive changes to the delegation being superseded. Any redelegation shall be in writing with copies to me and those listed below.
|cc:||Executive Vice Chancellor & Provost
Vice Chancellor, Finance, Budget & Capital Programs
Executive Vice President, Business Operations
General Counsel & Vice President, Legal Affairs
Universitywide Policy Coordinator
Contracts Administrator, Capital Programs
Manager, Administrative Policies & Delegations