|UCLA DA 157.48: Execution of UCLA Lab School Agreements|
July 01, 2015
|From:||Dean, Graduate School of Education & Information Studies Marcelo M Suárez-Orozco|
|To:||Principal UCLA Lab School Norma Silva|
Within the scope of this delegation, you are authorized to negotiate and execute all such agreements, except those which contain provisions falling within the restrictions and limitations set forth in Standing Order 100.4 (dd) or that require approval of The Regents because of specific policy memoranda, that may be issued from time to time.
This delegation is not to be used for agreements which are covered under authority delegated concerning:
- Appointment of and Execution of Agreements for Executive Architects, Executive Landscape Architects, and Executive and Consulting Engineers (UC DA 2220);
- Bid Solicitation and Execution of Construction Contracts, includng Limited Authority within the Best Value Selection Program (UC DA 2564);
- Approval of Project Design (UC DA 2575);
- Execution of purchase contracts, sub-contracts, and standard purchase orders for goods and services to be supplied to the University (UC DA 2100);
- Real property rental agreements (UC DA 2231);
- Solicitation and acceptance or execution of certain extramural grants and contracts (UC DA 2569);
- Affiliation agreements with other institutions or hospitals (UC DA 0916);
- Solicitation or acceptance of gifts (UC DA 2011);
- Foreign exchange and linkage agreements or for creating foreign affiliation agreements or memoranda of understanding; and
- Those delegations established in Business and Finance Bulletins such as BUS 34, Securing the Services of Independent Consultants, or in University policies such as the University of California Patent Policy or University of California Policy on Copyright Ownership.
All agreements must be approved by Campus Counsel prior to execution unless the agreement is in a form previously approved by that office and issued without revisions.
This authority may not be further redelegated.
Executive Vice Chancellor & Provost
Vice Chancellor, Legal Affairs
Manager, Administrative Policies & Delegations