|UCLA DA 157.39: Execution of Agreements|
June 17, 2013
|From:||Dean, UCLA School of the Arts and Architecture Christopher Waterman|
|To:||Assistant Dean, Administration, School of the Arts & Architecture Guy Custis|
Within the scope of this delegation, you are authorized to negotiate and execute all such agreements, except those which contain provisions falling within the restrictions and limitations set forth in Standing Order 100.4 (dd), or which require approval of The Regents because of specific policy memoranda issued from time to time. This delegation is not to be used for transactions which are covered under authority delegated concerning:
- Execution of purchase contracts, sub-contracts, and standard purchase orders for goods and services to be supplied to the University (UC DA 2100);
- Real property rental agreements (UC DA 2231);
- Solicitation and acceptance or execution of certain extramural grants and contracts
(UC DA 2569);
- Affiliation agreements with other institutions or hospitals (UC DA 0916);
- Solicitation or acceptance of gifts (UC DA 2011); and
- Those delegations established in Business and Finance Bulletins such as BUS 34, Securing the Services of Independent Consultants, or in University policies such as the University of California Patent Policy or University of California Policy on Copyright Ownership.
This authority may not be further redelegated.
Executive Vice Chancellor & Provost
Manager, Administrative Policies & Delegations