|UCLA DA 156.32: Execution of On-campus Housing Agreements and Conference Agreements|
July 20, 2018
|From:||Administrative Vice Chancellor Michael J. Beck|
|To:||Assistant Vice Chancellor, Housing & Hospitality Services Peter L. Angelis|
|Supersedes:||UCLA DA 156.04 (Execution of On-campus Housing Agreements and Conference Agreements) to Assistant Vice Chancellor Angelis, dated 2/15/2008.|
Within the scope of this delegation, you are authorized to negotiate and execute all such agreements, except those, which contain provisions falling within the restrictions, and limitations set forth in Standing Order 100.4 (dd), or which require approval of The Regents because of specific policy memoranda issued from time to time.
This delegation is not to be used for transactions, which are covered under authority delegated, concerning:
- Execution of purchase contracts, sub-contracts, and standard purchase orders for goods and services to be supplied to the University (UC DA 2100);Real property rental agreements (Leases) (UC DA 2631);
- Solicitation and acceptance or execution of certain extramural grants and contracts (UC DA 2569);
- Affiliation agreements with other institutions or hospitals (UC DA 0916);
- Solicitation or acceptance of gifts (UC DA 2588); and
- Those delegations established in Business and Finance Bulletins such as BUS 34, Securing the Services of Independent Consultants, or in University policies such as the University of California Patent Policy or University of California Policy on Copyright Ownership.
All agreements under this delegation must be executed in accordance with the applicable University policies and procedures governing the particular transaction, including, but not limited to, Business and Finance Bulletins and relevant guidelines issued by the appropriate functional areas within the Office of the President. All agreements must be approved as to legal form by the General Counsel prior to execution unless the agreement is in a form previously approved by that office and is issued without revision.
This delegation is being reissued to allow for redelegation.
Executive Vice Chancellor & Provost
Director, Administrative Policies & Strategic Initiatives